- In order to check your library account you should open the ALEPH Catalogue through our website, or directly at this address: http://agathos.sgh.waw.pl/ALEPHOnce the ALEPH Catalogue has opened you can pass to the interface with your personal information just by pressing the “My Library Card” tab from the top persistent menu bar.
- Access to your personal account in the ALEPH System requires the identification procedure, to avoid unauthorized operations on your library records. To sign in you will need 2 codes from your electronic student ID : User ID and Password.User ID is the number of your electronic student ID; this number is denoted by “Nr albumu” – in this case: 55089Please, note! If your “Nr albumu” starts with zero – pass the beginning zero over, do not enter it in the box to sign in (e.g. for the number 055090 the code would be 55090).
- The password is the barcode from your electronic student ID.Please, note! Do not leave any space between figures while entering the code in the box to sign in.When you fill the demanded codes in, please press the button “Log On”.
- Thanks to the “My Library Card” function you can monitor yourself your library activities, and especially:
- you can control your Loans: see what items you have on loan, renew your loans, check due dates, check if any fines occur; what could block your library account;
- you can view your Loan History List: it registers your last 30 loans;
- you can verify your Requests to view current reservations, their status, to cancel no longer required ones;
- you can check your Cash Transactions to find out information on unpaid fines.
Log out after each session by pressing the tab “End Session” from the top persistent menu bar to avoid unauthorized operations on your library records.