Lending LibraryPL: Sekcja Wypożyczeń
The Book Lending Section of the SGH Library is composed of:Students’ Lending LibraryPL: Wypożyczalnia Studencka
SGH students, Polish and foreign, are entitled to borrow books exclusively from the Collection of the Students’ Lending Library.
This multi-copied set of books and textbooks is easy to identify in the ALEPH Catalogue, thanks to the specific call number beginning with symbol “W”– for “Wypożycza się” status (“For lending” status).
In case of any problems with finding the needed book , please consult our short guide
Every student may borrow 5 items in total, for the loan periods precisely indicated by the SGH Library Rules.
Since 1997 the check-out of each book is registered by the SGH Library’s electronic system ALEPH, on the user’s library account. If you want to borrow a book you should:
- present a valid document that entitles you to use the Students’ Lending Library,
- know the call number of the needed item,
- have your account free from overdue books or library fines.
Staff Lending LibraryPL: Wypożyczlania Pracownicza
The SGH Staff are entitled to borrow books from the Collection of the Students’ Lending Library and from the Main Collection through the Staff Lending Library. Every user may borrow 10 items in total, for the loan period up to 3 months. The loan may be renewed only in consultation with the Staff Lending Library. See point 6 of the SGH Library Rules.Interlirary LoansPL: Wypożyczalnia Międzybiblioteczna
For external users exists the possibility of Interlibrary Loans. The Service is available in the SGH Staff Lending Library, ground floor, room 15.Oppening hours:
Students’ Lending Library
ground floor, room 17
- Monday to Friday: 8.30 am – 8.00 pm
- Saturday: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Sunday: 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
SGH Staff Lending Library
ground floor, room 15
- Monday to Friday: 8.30 am – 3.00 pm, after 3.00: in SLL, ground floor, room 17;
- Saturday: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm: in SLL
- Sunday: 10.00 am – 3.00 pm: in SLL
ground floor, room 15
- Monday to Friday: 8.30 am – 3.00 pm
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed
Head of the Circulation Department: Ms Krystyna Umiastowska, M.A.
Ground floor, room. 13
Phone: 022 564 9527 firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief of the Lending Section: Ms Anna Pośnik, M.A.
Ground floor, room 15
Phone: 022 564 9507